Through the demo farm, participants will learn sustainable, organic and bio-intensive farming methods that reduce chemical use, conserve and rehabilitate soil and improve farm productivity.
1. Improve agricultural production and household incomes for food security in Kanyawegi Village, Kisumu
2. Increase knowledge on bio intensive farming and healthy lifestyle skills among students and families
3. Generate income through eco-tourism to support Akili School and ROF Projects
4. Rehabilitate otherwise rocky and unproductive farmland in Kanyawegi Village through sustainable agriculture/permaculture
5. Improve the livelihood and living conditions of the local people
6. Improved access to and use of clean and safe water in Kanyawegi Village